Monday, August 4, 2008

The Barn


The Barn
Originally uploaded by Mary Anne Thygesen
The Barn
Farm Fresh Produce
I stopped in the Barn today to purchase my produce. I enjoy having berries on my cereal for breakfast. They have raspberries, blueberries and several kinds of blackberries. The local corn, beans and tomatoes are ripe and available. Call them if you want large quantities for canning. They have fresh herbs like dill and basil. I am going to go outside, heat up the gas BBQ and roast the corn and the red pepper that I got at the Barn. Bing Cherries from the Barn will round out our dinner.
Seasonal Fruit and vegetables, Canning supplies and they accept food stamps.
Trapold Farms Inc. 5211 NE 148th off Airport Way, Portland, OR 97230 503 253 5103 Open June to November Monday thru Saturday closed Sundays

No comments: